The Haifa Chamber Music Society
For many years now, the Haifa Chamber Music Society conducts concerts in various venues and churches in the city. Many concert series are part of the Society's annual program, including the ancient music series Mostly Baroque, presented at the House of Grace Church.
The Society held a unique five-concert series named The Baroque's Renaissance, for audiences who cherish this music, at the Haifa Museum among other places.
To leverage the Society's activities, the Foundation helped by buying tickets and a piano.
Nowadays, the Haifa Chamber Music Society holds hundreds of concerts each year, including about 25 concerts in churches and other venues in Haifa, during The Holiday of Holidays Festival annually held in Haifa in December, for over 20 years.
The Haifa Chamber Music Society is one of Israel's major music enterprises.
Further details: http://www.hchamber.co.il
- Old Haifa Symphony Orchestra
- Narrated Concerts for Families and Youths
- Haifa Symphony Orchestra
- Bat Shir Choir
- Haifa Big Band Orchestra
- The Rubin Conservatory of Music, Haifa
- "Beat" Music School
- Youval Music Center – Music and Youth Orchestras
- "Dunie Weizman" Conservatory of Music
- "Alcarmel" Music Association
- Nave Yosef Community Center Orchestra
- The Music Department - School of the Arts, University of Haifa The Dr. Hecht Arts Center
- Authorizing Haifa: A Colorful and Unique Celebration in Haifa
- Jam Ham - Haifa Youth Concert
- Young Musicians Competitions
- Young Pianist Competition 2014
- Young Player Competition 2010
- Young Player Competition 2009
- Reuven Ben-Zvi Memorial Competition, 2003
- Music Scholarships 2021
- Music Scholarships 2020
- Music Scholarships 2018
- 2015 Music Scholarships
- 2014 Music Scholarships
- 2011 Music Scholarships
- 2010 Music Scholarships
- Scholarships for Alumni Musicians
- Production of CDs of Outstanding Artists
- The Haifa Chamber Music Society
- Haifa Music Center
- "Septima" Association
- Orthodox Church Music Club