(Warsaw 1913–Haifa 2005)
Hanna Eichengreen immigrated to Israel in 1935. She studied with sculptor Aharon Ashkenazi, continued art studies at the HaGefen Arts Center with Prof. Moses and at the Haifa University. Studied painting, color, screen-printing, etching, lithography and aquarelle under Gitit Harel, Batya Eisenwasser, Shmuel Boneh and others. Studied in Salzburg, New York, Los Angeles and Munich. Accepted as a member of the Israeli Painters and Sculptors Association.
Hanna Eichengreen 2001
Photography, graphic design and editing: Kalia Eichengreen.
Printing: Digital Print, Gil Natalie team.
P.S.C. Moshe Ayalon. Eichengreen Metal Coating - Danny and Sylvia Eichengreen.
Cover: The Blue Dove, 1992, 15X10 cm
כריכה: היונה הכחולה - 1992, הדפס 15/10 ס"מ Cover: The Blue Dove – 1992, Print 10/15 cm
- Museums and Galleries – Exhibition Catalog Production Support
- Haifa City Museum - New Ideals: the Image of the New Woman in Photography
- Haifa City Museum – What Will the Neighbors Say?
- Mane-Katz Museum – The Party, Sculptures by Yosl Bergner exhibition catalog
- Beit HaGefen –Holiday of Holidays Festival Catalogs over the Years
- Beit HaGefen. Assistance in producing Third Space exhibition
- MadaTech Museum –Alexander Baerwald Memorial Exhibition Catalog
- Haifa Artists - Catalog Production Assistance
- Dror Auslander
- Hanna Eichengreen
- Shmuel Ben-Ami
- Tamar Gerchuk
- Dov Medzini
- Mohamad Fadel
- Anna Pasternak
- Sana Farah Bishara
- Aviva Shemer
- The Department of Fine Arts - Dr. Hecht Arts Center, Haifa University
- HaAgaf Art Gallery
- Assistance in financing student tours at the Munio Gitai Museum
- Subsidizing Exhibitions at the Teaching Gallery
- Assisting Guides of Workshops of Mutual Artistic Activity for Various Sectors
- Celebration in Haifa