HaAgaf Art Gallery
In 2012, HAF aided the Gallery in the purchase of equipment.
Initiated by artists who lived in Haifa's downtown, HaAgaf Art Gallery was established in 2009 on 51 HaNamal St. in Haifa. HaAgaf is open to the public and operates as a nonprofit gallery. In addition to art exhibitions, HaAgaf also holds culture soirees, resident artist programs, lectures, projection evenings and an active bar, once a week.
The Gallery is a social cooperative whose main activity is hosting artists and curators from Israel and abroad.
Libby Castle, Ido Marcus, Shachar Sivan, Boaz Noy, Iris Sinatra, Diana Piatob, Talia Sivan and musician Zvi Petrakowsky.
New members who joined the temporary project HaAgaf HaSheni: Jonathan Gottesman, Yuval Feiglin, Adah Weiss, Roy Cohen, Or Shlumen, Tal Bloom, Talia Ben Abu, Eldad Menuchin and Mark Iashaiyev.
Additional information: https://goo.gl/YyQ2kZ
- Museums and Galleries – Exhibition Catalog Production Support
- Haifa City Museum - New Ideals: the Image of the New Woman in Photography
- Haifa City Museum – What Will the Neighbors Say?
- Mane-Katz Museum – The Party, Sculptures by Yosl Bergner exhibition catalog
- Beit HaGefen –Holiday of Holidays Festival Catalogs over the Years
- Beit HaGefen. Assistance in producing Third Space exhibition
- MadaTech Museum –Alexander Baerwald Memorial Exhibition Catalog
- Haifa Artists - Catalog Production Assistance
- Dror Auslander
- Hanna Eichengreen
- Shmuel Ben-Ami
- Tamar Gerchuk
- Dov Medzini
- Mohamad Fadel
- Anna Pasternak
- Sana Farah Bishara
- Aviva Shemer
- The Department of Fine Arts - Dr. Hecht Arts Center, Haifa University
- HaAgaf Art Gallery
- Assistance in financing student tours at the Munio Gitai Museum
- Subsidizing Exhibitions at the Teaching Gallery
- Assisting Guides of Workshops of Mutual Artistic Activity for Various Sectors
- Celebration in Haifa