Mohamad Fadel was born in 1977 at Kafr Yasif village, Galilee. Today he lives and creates in Haifa. Mohamad has not been formally trained in art, but began to create at an early age. At the age of fifteen, he was named one of ten outstanding painters in the country, and also won first place at Haifa University's art competition. Before turning eighteen, Fadel became a member of the Israeli Painters and Sculptors Association, the youngest Member ever to join the Association. Awarded Worthy Citizen of Haifa award from the Histadrut. The Mongolian hero Hulagu inspired the title of the catalog and the exhibition.
Text: Hanna Abu Hanna, Tina Sharvool, Mahmoud Abu Hashash.
Design: Studio Shariff Wakad. Photo: Ran Erde. Translation: ROAA, Haifa. The catalog is in Arabic, Hebrew and English.
"Paralysis in colors", 2004
2004 Oil on canvas x 100 100 Cm
"Cello and violin", 2004 ,
- Museums and Galleries – Exhibition Catalog Production Support
- Haifa City Museum - New Ideals: the Image of the New Woman in Photography
- Haifa City Museum – What Will the Neighbors Say?
- Mane-Katz Museum – The Party, Sculptures by Yosl Bergner exhibition catalog
- Beit HaGefen –Holiday of Holidays Festival Catalogs over the Years
- Beit HaGefen. Assistance in producing Third Space exhibition
- MadaTech Museum –Alexander Baerwald Memorial Exhibition Catalog
- Haifa Artists - Catalog Production Assistance
- Dror Auslander
- Hanna Eichengreen
- Shmuel Ben-Ami
- Tamar Gerchuk
- Dov Medzini
- Mohamad Fadel
- Anna Pasternak
- Sana Farah Bishara
- Aviva Shemer
- The Department of Fine Arts - Dr. Hecht Arts Center, Haifa University
- HaAgaf Art Gallery
- Assistance in financing student tours at the Munio Gitai Museum
- Subsidizing Exhibitions at the Teaching Gallery
- Assisting Guides of Workshops of Mutual Artistic Activity for Various Sectors
- Celebration in Haifa