Anna Pasternak began painting in oil by observing, under her mother's tuition, and later studied with abstract expressionist painters Streichman, Steimatzky and Kahane. After over a decade of abstract painting, a prolonged stay abroad and searching, she found her personal path in painting. Since the 1980s, she is focused on painting dynamic scenes of people in different environments - at home, in the city, in the desert and on the beach. The scenes spread across multiple panels and continue beyond the borders of the fabric. In her paintings, depicting a moment in time, Man's weight is equal to that of the environment, both in terms of theme and composition.
Anna Pasternak Time Will Tell
The Museum of Art, Ein Harod. Curator: Yaniv Shapira. Director and curator: Galia Bar Or. Administration: Ayala Bassor & Amira Gurdy. Illustration: Ayala Oppenheimer.
Design & supervision: Atara Eitan. English translation: Daria Kasowski, Richard Pluntch (Yaniv Shapira's article). Photo: Warhaftig Venetian Ltd. Computerized pagination: Adina de Picciotto. Printing: Ayalon offset Ltd., Haifa.
- Museums and Galleries – Exhibition Catalog Production Support
- Haifa City Museum - New Ideals: the Image of the New Woman in Photography
- Haifa City Museum – What Will the Neighbors Say?
- Mane-Katz Museum – The Party, Sculptures by Yosl Bergner exhibition catalog
- Beit HaGefen –Holiday of Holidays Festival Catalogs over the Years
- Beit HaGefen. Assistance in producing Third Space exhibition
- MadaTech Museum –Alexander Baerwald Memorial Exhibition Catalog
- Haifa Artists - Catalog Production Assistance
- Dror Auslander
- Hanna Eichengreen
- Shmuel Ben-Ami
- Tamar Gerchuk
- Dov Medzini
- Mohamad Fadel
- Anna Pasternak
- Sana Farah Bishara
- Aviva Shemer
- The Department of Fine Arts - Dr. Hecht Arts Center, Haifa University
- HaAgaf Art Gallery
- Assistance in financing student tours at the Munio Gitai Museum
- Subsidizing Exhibitions at the Teaching Gallery
- Assisting Guides of Workshops of Mutual Artistic Activity for Various Sectors
- Celebration in Haifa