Sana Farah Bishara
Born in Nazareth, Sana Farah Bishara graduated from the Neri Bloomfield Academy of Design and Education in Haifa, and obtained a BA in Fine Arts and Sociology from the University of Haifa, followed by a degree in Museology.
Farah Bishara has taught art at a number of schools and community centers, and has served as the Director of Art Education for Arab Schools at the Janco Dada Museum, Ein Hod.
Works as an art teacher in patient classes in several hospitals, on behalf of the Ministry of Education. A member of the Haifa Painters and Sculptors Association, and Ibdaa Association for developing arts in the Arab society. Lives and works in Haifa.
Design and production: Sharif Waked. Photo: Warhaftig Venetian Ltd. Texts: Khaled Hourani, Ronit Milano. Arabic and English translation from Hebrew: ROAA, Haifa. Arabic into Hebrew translation: Dr. Naim Araidi. Arabic text editing: Antoine Shalhat. Hebrew text editing: Yoram Mark Reich. English text editing: Talya Halkin.
- Museums and Galleries – Exhibition Catalog Production Support
- Haifa City Museum - New Ideals: the Image of the New Woman in Photography
- Haifa City Museum – What Will the Neighbors Say?
- Mane-Katz Museum – The Party, Sculptures by Yosl Bergner exhibition catalog
- Beit HaGefen –Holiday of Holidays Festival Catalogs over the Years
- Beit HaGefen. Assistance in producing Third Space exhibition
- MadaTech Museum –Alexander Baerwald Memorial Exhibition Catalog
- Haifa Artists - Catalog Production Assistance
- Dror Auslander
- Hanna Eichengreen
- Shmuel Ben-Ami
- Tamar Gerchuk
- Dov Medzini
- Mohamad Fadel
- Anna Pasternak
- Sana Farah Bishara
- Aviva Shemer
- The Department of Fine Arts - Dr. Hecht Arts Center, Haifa University
- HaAgaf Art Gallery
- Assistance in financing student tours at the Munio Gitai Museum
- Subsidizing Exhibitions at the Teaching Gallery
- Assisting Guides of Workshops of Mutual Artistic Activity for Various Sectors
- Celebration in Haifa